2. 100% water resistant, vaping at ease
3. Colorful silicone case protect the mod from shock and water
4. 2100mAh built-in battery, 80W maximum output
5. Hook design makes it convenient to carry, suitable for travelling
6. Amor NSE atomizer is designed for both MTL and DL vaping
7. New WS-M mesh coil for intense flavor and huge clouds
8. 2ml version comes with Childlock function
9. Silde top filling design & Refined bottom airflow system
Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Output wattage: 1-80W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
Maximum Charging Current: 2A
Maximum Output Current: 50A
Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
Amor NSE atomizer:
E-liquid capacity: 2ml/3ml
1 x WS04 MTL 1.3ohm Head
2 x User Manual
1 x Amor NSE
1 x Hook
1 x Warning Card
1 x WS-M 0.27ohm Head
1 x QC USB Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.