Sold in packs of (3) Tubes.
Czar Nicotine – Concentrated nic solution made to convert 0mg e-liquid.
• Just add Czar Nic to any 0mg eliquid.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Create your own nicotine level on the spot.
• Made in an FDA certified lab
• *Packaging may vary
1. Open the eLiquid container by removing the cap (and/or stopper).
2. Transfer 2.0 ml per tube of the e-juice to another bottle or another temporary container (see matrix). 3. Open the sealed tube with a scissors, and squeeze the content of the tube into the open eLiquid container.
4. IMMEDIATELY DISCARD EMPTY TUBE. Wash your hands and rinse any device used to open tube with copeus amounts of water. a. DO NOT LEAVE THE EMPTY TUBE IN AN AREA THAT CHILDREN OR ANIMALS CAN ACCESS!
5. Replace the cap to the e-juice container and shake the mixture of e-juice/nicotine for at least 30 seconds. a. If the original e-juice was packaged with a dropper tip and stopper, squeeze the stopper express any of the liquid inside of the glass dropper. b. Repeat this twice and shake the container for an additional 30 seconds.
6. If there is room in the eLiquid container, transfer the juice from step 4 into the container and shake for 30 seconds. a. Be careful not to overfill the bottle.
7. Wash hands well after adjusting eLiquid or handling the empty tube. NOTE: Fresh Czar™ nicotine flavor can be enhanced with steeping. An increased “throat hit” will occur when the solution is left to steep at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours. Don’t let the Czar™ freshness fool you, the nicotine strength (mg/ml) is immediate upon addition and will not diminish durring steeping.
** DO NOT USE A VOLUME LESS THAN 15ML. Copyright© 2016 Lazarus Adventures LLC All Rights reserved - Revised 6-22-2017 ™ czar nicotine “
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.” BOTTLED IN USA More Information at: CzarNicotine.com These nicotine levels are approximate and are to be used as refrence only. The actual nicotine level will depend on the actual starting e-juice volume. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & ADJUSTMENT CHART CONVERTED MILLIGRAMS (MG) 45 90 180 270 360 540 720 720 720 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 4 NUMBER OF TUBES TUBE STRENGTH (MG) BOTTLE VOLUME IN M
The link below is an instruction use and adjustment chart.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.